Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? Akadria
Please link to the wiki here: http://thedescendants.wikia.com/wiki/Descendants_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 268
How many days/months have you been editing there? since August 5
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? TinistaGabriela - June 25, 2014
Any other information: My stats aren't very impressive right now but I'm just gonna go ahead and put this request in; the movie (Descendants) premiered just recently and the wiki seems to be popular right now but it's in a bit of a state of anarchy. I've put in vandalism reports at the VSTF page, and it was recommended that I should look into adopting the wiki.
I'm an admin on three other wikis: Eldevin wiki (I think I did a really great job there), the Evil Genius Online wiki, and Days of Evil wiki. (And, under a different username, an obsessive editor on Wikipedia; basically I know how wikis work.)
Re: Descendants, I'm just really into the fandom right now. :3
I previously contacted someone who was listed as an admin on the wiki, here's the thread: http://thedescendants.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:5659
And there has been talk of merging other Descendants wikis into one, please review these threads:
- Hi! I agree with this adoption. I also would agree with merging as long as I can have my rights moved there. Good luck with the adoption and I will help out any way I can! :) Tysonjackson (talk) 21:54, August 17, 2015 (UTC)
- Hello. Thats great that you wish to combine your efforts into one wikia.
- I see a bunch of other contributors on the Descendants Wiki. Did you create a blog or forum about adopting so they had a chance to discuss that (it would probably be good to create one about the merge as well if it hasn't been done). Please either leave a link to the existing blog/forum on my wall (if I missed it) or create a new one and let me know about it on my wall after about a week (or when everybody has answered). Remember to keep editing while you wait. -- Wendy (talk) 05:54, August 27, 2015 (UTC)
- About merging, Tysonjackson created a forum thread a month ago, but no one reacted to it. Other threads about the merge are here in my initial post, looks like Jessie1010 is dealing with that and we're currently just waiting for the Wikia people to react. The other wikis are mostly empty anyway, we just want the "descendants" URL to be the main one, and the other urls to point to the main one so there's less confusion.
- About the adoption thread, I should have done that sooner, but it's here now. (When I created this request then it didn't seem like there were any non-vandal regular editors around anyway.) —Akadriatalk 07:54, August 27, 2015 (UTC)