Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Descendants Wiki (4)

What is your username? Homer77

Please link to the wiki here: http://disneychannel-descendants.wikia.com/wiki/Descendants_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 84

How many days/months have you been editing there? 5 Days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Ginnyharry4ever, last edited 11:49, December 6, 2015

Any other information: Ginny is globally blocked.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Usually, you would have to wait until the last admin that edited hadn't edited for two months, but since she is globally blocked, that shouldn't be a problem. But you need to be edited constantly everyday for at least a week, so keep editing until Staff review this. And it looks like there is at least one other user on there, so you're going to need to make a blog or forum to let them know that you're attempting to adopt that wiki and get their opinions on it, and post a link to it as well. Other than that, you seem good. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 03:09, January 30, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. In order to adopt the wikia you will need to be actively editing -- you last made a content edit over a week ago. You will also need to create at least one new content page. If you are still interested in adopting, create a new page and make some additional edits and then let me know on my wall. -- Wendy (talk 04:49, February 15, 2016 (UTC)
I've given you rights - good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 03:22, March 3, 2016 (UTC)