What is your username? Mattfan120 The Current Admins there are Cutepogiamhermosa (Am), Superific6 (Jenson),Mattfan120 (Matt),RRabbit42 (Roger) and Sparkarez (Sparks) Please link to the wiki here: http://despicableme.wikia.com/wiki/Despicable_Me_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 131
How many days/months have you been editing there?
18 days Im Am and I discovered that Wiki with Matt,Roger,Jenson and Spark and I make that better and became more active when I'm Given Administrator Rights. -Am The Minion, Admin of Despicable Me Wiki.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? http://despicableme.wikia.com/wiki/User:Greg_Heffley 17:15, March 29, 2010
Any other information: There is only one Admin on the Wiki (Greg) who was the founder, he hasn't edited for more then 3 years. Greg also made only 10 edits. I was hoping to become an Admin since I'm a Admin on Planes Wiki (another movie themed wiki) and is used to Admin rights and reverting edits, I will and am very active on Despicable Me Wiki. Many users are requesting for me to help them by letting me become an new Admin, as the Wiki has been sadly going through vandalism and since there is no Admin, no one can stop an over flowing amount of them. The active users are just regular users as no one is an Admin nor B-Cat because Greg never made anyone, http://despicableme.wikia.com/wiki/Special:ListUsers/sysop. So inconclusion, I would like to become an Buearucat so I can help stop the vandal and allow other users to edit without havening to worry.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)c:despicableme:Special:RecentChanges shows that a number of users have been active on the wiki recently. You should create a public blog post or forum thread on that wiki announcing your ideas for changes in the wiki's leadership and see if the community supports. Thisismyrofl (talk) 04:36, July 16, 2013 (UTC)
- I have made a report blog so people of the wiki will know and hopefuly agree to this. http://despicableme.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Mattfan120/The_Leadership_Of_This_Wiki: Mattfan120, July, 15th, 2013
- UPDATE July 16, 2013: I have gotten three votes so far from some of the top editing users about the blog. They agree with me and a user on there, RRabbit, made a good point that there is a mix of good edits and vandle that go on at the same time. So, as of this moment, 3 people agree to the blog. That's all, Mattfan120.
- UPDATE July 23, 2013: While still waiting for staff to respond, it seems that just about every user wants the wiki to be adopted. I've also been noting more vandal in the catagories. But that's it. Thanks, Mattfan120.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)I have to say that I strongly agree with you. Without any admin the wiki is really messed up. We need an active admin on the wiki to prevent further vandalism. I have seen some users that post incorrect information and we have to do the vandalism fixing. In fact, it is a great idea to make Mattfan120 an admin, as you can see he is very active on the wiki. Superific6 (talk) 13:25, July 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Despicable Wiki was ready to be brought back to life since the second movie just came out. I am glad to see Mattfan120 came forward and wants to help build the wiki. Too many wikis are created and then are pretty much abandoned. In this case, that happened on the same day it was founded, leaving the occasional visitor to try and pick up the slack. —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 14:17, July 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)The only admin (the founder) on the Despicable Me Wiki seems to have just made 10 edits and abandon the wiki. I feel it would be reasonable have Mattfan120 take over, since he is quite active on Despicable Me Wiki and knows a lot about the franchise. I'm sure he will do a great job at contributing and keeping things under control. Sparkarez (talk) 05:16, July 27, 2013 (UTC)Sparkarez
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Since Despicable Me Wiki has no active admin, I strongly agree that Mattfan120 should help build the wiki more as an admin. --User:DamiedeterJR 05:22, July 27, 2013 (UTC)
That Wiki became more Active now because of Me as an Admin and Thanks for Giving me The Admin and Chat Moderator Rights! I'm the most active user in that Wiki Now and I helped Despicable Me Wiki a lot since I joined. I know a lot about Dm. Cutepogiamhermosa (talk) 11:35, September 13, 2013 (UTC) An Admin of Despicable Me Wiki.