What is your username? Derpster01
Please link to the wiki here: http://deviousmaids.wikia.com/wiki/Devious_Maids_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 494 (as of this moment)
How many days/months have you been editing there? since August 2013
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Renaboss on October 30, 2013
Any other information:
Both admins, Lady Junky and Renaboss have abandoned the wiki. Lady Junky is the only bureaucrat and refuses to make me an admin, despite the fact she doesn't edit here anymore. The wiki needs a lot of work and I would love to help out, but that includes having bureaucrat and admin rights. The wiki is pretty much inactive at the moment. I stopped editing for a while in September due to personal problems, but I'm ready for a come back and this would be a great way. If Lady Junky and/or Renaboss wish to come back, I wouldn't hog all the power to myself. I hope you accept my request.
I also have expiercence as an admin at Two and a Half Men Wiki. I am one of the two active admins there.
I make a number of edits daily and plan to have it all ready by the start of season two (April).
Also, this week I had some internet problems and was not able to get on Wikia everyday. That's why there's a gap in between some of the days I edited.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Haya! I saw your query on Merry's wall and took a look.
- Currently this request is 19th in the Queue. You opened it on the 8th, which with a general guideline of 7 to 10 days depending on how the weekends fall means a target of about the 18th. Good news is Merry is addressing the some of the queue, so you'll be moving up tonight. However, unless my feel for this is off, unless Merry is going to do a couple determined pushes, you'll probably be addressed about Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Which will give you time to continue editing, Staff wishes to see current edits and you have a couple-day gaps since opening this request. In addition, you should start a forum or blog to announce your intention to adopt to the local community. Staff usually likes to see at least a week for discussion, but *maybe* you can eke through in the time before they get to this, and avoid being placed On Hold an additional period.
- Finally, although the surviving Bureaucrat, Lady Junky, has not edited this wiki since October, she last *logged in* yesterday. So *I* would try messaging her to ask for Rights. Never know.
- Hi -- unfortunately a wiki is not eligible for adoption until all existing admins have been inactive for 60 days; so it was not going to be eligible for adoption until after Christmas. However, it looks like both Renaboss and Lady Junky have edited the wiki in the past few days; this means it won't be eligible to adopt for at least another 60 days. You are welcome to ask again at that time, but in the meanwhile I suggest you ask lady Junky directly about gaining admin rights there. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk) 05:36, December 22, 2013 (UTC)