Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit

Line 28: Line 28:

::Hello. Trail2006 is correct. Your contributions on the day you made this request look great, but you have barely edited since then. We need to see you contributing to the wikia regularly, every day or two. I will put this request on hold -- feel free to ask me on my wall to check again when you have been working on the wikia more consistently for a few days. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 01:36, July 19, 2014 (UTC)

::Hello. Trail2006 is correct. Your contributions on the day you made this request look great, but you have barely edited since then. We need to see you contributing to the wikia regularly, every day or two. I will put this request on hold -- feel free to ask me on my wall to check again when you have been working on the wikia more consistently for a few days. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 01:36, July 19, 2014 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:On hold requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:::I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wikia. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 14:28, February 28, 2015 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 14:28, 28 February 2015

Adoption requests Di Gi Charat Wiki (dejiko.wikia.com)

What is your username?

Moriafae

Please link to the wiki here:

http://dejiko.wikia.com/wiki/Di_Gi_Charat_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

How many days/months have you been editing there?

Started in Feburary; project dropped and picked up today

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 23:59, January 14, 2011, StrawberryFlowermaster42

Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You've been inactive on that wikia since the 10th. The point of adopting a wikia is so that users could take over for the inactive admins and/or bureaucrats on said wikia. With saying that, you need to prove to the wikia staff that you are willing to be active and will take good care of the wikias that you are requesting for. -- Trail2006 | Message Wall 21:21, July 17, 2014 (UTC)

Hello. Trail2006 is correct. Your contributions on the day you made this request look great, but you have barely edited since then. We need to see you contributing to the wikia regularly, every day or two. I will put this request on hold -- feel free to ask me on my wall to check again when you have been working on the wikia more consistently for a few days. -- Wendy (talk 01:36, July 19, 2014 (UTC)
I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wikia. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it! -- Wendy (talk 14:28, February 28, 2015 (UTC)