Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? Ziga192837
Please link to the wiki here: http://diepio.wikia.com/wiki/Diep.io_Wikia
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 100 Edits
How many days/months have you been editing there? 7 Days
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? MrMewshmallow, he was on the wiki for one day, his last edit was on 12. May and he did a total of 7 edits.
I understand that you wait 2 months before you change Admin, but in most cases, admin was very active for a long time. On this wiki, admin was only active for a day and didn't really do anything else than creating a wiki.
Any other information: On MrMewshmallow's user page the description says:"i am a fat autistic nerd". He added that description by himself, so you can see that even if he comes back it would be a disaster for the wiki.
Also, the wiki really needs a leader that will organize it. Wiki is currently in a really bad state, the pages are a mess, and some are even doubled.
I'm not saying I'd be the best Admin, but we need one right now!
- Response to Annabeth and Percy
- Hi and thank you for response!
- There are many active users who are editing the wiki, but most of them don't use wiki Forum and don't read blogs, so it's a little hard for me to get their opinion. Only other option I see is to ask every single one of them on their wall, but that would take ages. So, since there are 6 users who have made more than 50 edits (excluding me), and two of them have been inactive for some time, is it OK for me to talk with the other four of them and choose the new Admin with them?
- Or maybe, if you can, change the Community Message and tell them to go to our forum to vote for the new Admin?
- --Ziga192837 (talk) 08:11, June 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Hello. Annabeth and Percy is partially correct. While we cannot do a full adoption until the founder has been inactive for 60 days, we can promote one user to administrator/sysop status to help keep things running until that time. Judging by the "New Administrator" forum, those who are willing to discuss the issue support ZathustheMageV, so I have given him the rights. He can request bureaucrat and/or you guys can ask to have additional admins promoted in July. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 05:33, June 17, 2016 (UTC)