Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Dino Storm Wiki

What is your username? Xenephos

Please link to the wiki here: Dino Storm Wiki.

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 110 edits, but I'll be making many more. Since about last week, I've been cleaning up the pages and adding content.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I've been a part of the wiki for 10 months, but I haven't started cracking down on the editing until recently. 

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Kavonosaur edited the wiki at 16:41 on April 28, 2013. The others' last edits were three years ago.

Any other information:

I'm mostly interested in fixing up the wiki. There are many junk-pages I can't delete such as this and this, which contribute nothing to the wiki. There are also many categories and pages related to the players themselves, and they aren't organized in any way, shape or form.

• The Exp meter page already exists under another name and the Carnotaurus page should not be a page, but instead a user blog post or something similar, as it is more personalized info. 

Xenephos (talk) 21:29, June 3, 2015 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Good edits to the Wikia! You recently started editing again on that Wikia, so you haven't met a week of editing yet, but just make sure you keep up your editing pattern while this request is being reviewed and you should be looking great. And I see you've made at least one article page, so great! Also be sure to be currently editing the Wiki while you're waiting. Ripto (talk) 21:41, June 3, 2015 (UTC)
I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 03:11, June 18, 2015 (UTC)