this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share
Adoption requests Dinopedia(2)

What is your username? Banglocephale

Please link to the wiki here: Dinopedia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1025

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 month

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? CoolJ7, April 29, 2017.

Any other information: You can take this as a simple request (I am not forcing). There are many unnecessary pages and vandalism there, since the admins aren't taking there responsibilities seriously and are less active there is a ruckus going on there . If I am not a good choice then you can make Logo8th an admin (not forcing here too). Please try to make an admin as soon as possible.

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
In order to be able to adopt a wiki, all admins would have to be inactive for at least 60 days, which CoolJ7 hasn't been. You'll have to contact him if you wish to gain any rights.--Toothless_Glasses.gif Annabeth and Percy🎵We've got something special on another level like it's just me and you in the room. Because something so brilliant is meant for just two in a million.🎵Toothless_Glasses.gif

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
CoolJ7 has only edited his profile to write : "Since I am so busy, I can't give enough time here but I try to look at here few times". Is that enough?-—This unsigned comment is by Banglocephale (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
While that is part of what CoolJ7 posted, he also said to leave him a message if you needed any help. Thanks for leaving him a message requesting rights. However there is a large community on that wiki so you will also need to create a blog or forum about adopting it and give everybody a chance to discuss new admins. Post a link to the discussion on CoolJ7's wall as well. Keep editing, and let me know on my wall after about a week what the community's decision is. -- Wendy (talk@fandom 05:05, May 22, 2017 (UTC)