Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Disney Channel Series Wiki

Username: PetLoverGirl

Wiki URL: http://disneychannelseries.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Current edit count:

How long I have edited there:

Last admin to edit and when: Johndisneychannel

Other information: The reason that these edits are so short is because there's barely anything on the wiki (No active users, few pages). I also adopted the Anastasia Wiki so you guys don't need to tell me that, I know you guys are going to say that "I have to wait", it's ok, I can wait until I can adopt. I also founded the Disney Channel Shows Wiki but I'm trying to do a merge with the wiki that I'm adopting right know. --PetLoverGirl (talk) 23:40, March 3, 2014 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
You don't need to adopt for a merge. --Tupka217 15:02, April 15, 2014 (UTC)

The real reason I'm adopting this wiki is because I have new ideas for it. I was also thinking to be affiliated for some wikis, etc. Anyway, I'm going to start editing. Any other things? PetLoverGirl (talk) 15:47, April 15, 2014 (UTC)

Other than "get some edits", can't think of any. --Tupka217 15:54, April 15, 2014 (UTC)

How about 30 edits? PetLoverGirl (talk) 16:07, April 15, 2014 (UTC)

1-5 edits a day, for as long as the adoption runs. --Tupka217 16:15, April 15, 2014 (UTC)
Haya! I'm sorry, the wiki is ineligible for adoption. First it is too new, having only been opened March 31 2014. Second, with his last edit of March 31 2014, Johndisneychannel is still active. Both wiki and Founder/admins need to be older than 60 days, and Founders of newly-made wikis are unlikely to want to Merge, especially as the Donor (disappearing) wiki. You should message John and try asking for a promotion. --Love Robin (talk) 19:42, April 15, 2014 (UTC)

Ok, thanks PetLoverGirl (talk) 22:36, April 15, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. I see that Johndisneychannel gave you admin rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk) 04:47, April 22, 2014 (UTC)