Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Doctor Who Fanon Wiki

What is your username?: MEGAKID III

Please link to the wiki here: Doctor Who Fanon Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?: 348 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there?: Since February 3, 2011

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?:

The evil dude, he last edited  on November 11, 2010

Any other information: I want to adopt this wiki because I am a big fan of Doctor Who, I have been one since 2006 and I can make the wiki have a better design

Hi. You haven't contributed to the wiki in over a week (since asking to adopt it). If you want to adopt the wiki you will need to start editing there again regularly (every day or two). Please also start a blog about adopting the wiki there are several other active contributors on that wiki who should be involved in discussing new leadership. Give us a link to the blog here and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 03:32, April 25, 2013 (UTC)
Hi Wendy, I think that is a pretty good idea ;). I haven't had enough time to contribute to the wiki for a while. I will write a blog post if I can to get other users involved into the project. Thank you for the advice. -- MEGAKID III (talk) 15:35, April 25, 2013 (UTC)
And here is the blog post: http://doctorwhofanon.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:MEGAKID_III/New_leadership_of_Doctor_Who_Fanon_Wiki
Thank You, Merrystar

Thanks for the link to the blog! I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki. -- Wendy (talk) 03:27, May 14, 2013 (UTC)
Thank you very much Merrystar, I'll update with a message every month to tell you how I'm doing. There is a big change on the wiki now actually -- MEGAKID III (talk) 17:40, May 14, 2013 (UTC)