FANDOM

Adoption requests Doctor Who General Wiki

What is your username? Broken mirrors

Please link to the wiki here: http://doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 3726 as of this writing

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since January 5, 2015

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Me, just today. However, I want to take over as bureaucrat, and the last time one of our bureaucrats edited was September 29, 2017. Nobody's had any contact with him since then.

Any other information: Our wiki has been abandoned by its founder, we need to be able to create and maintain administration and we can't do that without a bureaucrat. The users, both on the wiki itself and on the larger community the wiki represents, have given me the mandate to become a new bureaucrat.

Hello. I see that you created a blog post that received support from one non-admin editor (Skeletondoctor), which is a good start. But because there are other admins (sysop) that have been active within the last 30 days, you'll need to try to get their support as well. So please contact Superrob1500 and GODDAMN BOWTIE and link them to your blog post, then give them a few days to respond. If they have not replied by Friday, contact me on my message wall, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 17:15, February 12, 2018 (UTC)
Been busy the past few days, only just now saw your post. I sent out those messages today, we'll see how things resolve. --Broken mirrors (talk) 17:56, February 16, 2018 (UTC)
Thanks for reaching out to the other active admins and letting me know. I've given you bureaucrat rights. Keep up the good work! JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 19:01, February 20, 2018 (UTC)