What is your username? Dom4ntas666
Please link to the wiki here: (Link)
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 188 edits.
How many days/months have you been editing there? Since April 1st 2014.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Ose - Last edit: 2012, December 6th.
Any other information: The wiki is edited by random users from time to time, but it's in a really bad shape. It needs a complete redoing, adding information of new games, new pictures, deleting of pages and possibly a new design, which I know how to make. I made a blog concerning this matter, but I doubt anyone will notice it until next month. I really hope I can get it going and fix it to the point people can come on and see all the information.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hi there. In order to adopt a wiki, you had to have been editing there for at least a week. After then, you may be able to adopt the wiki. City♥Lights 23:57, April 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Update: Okay, so the week has passed and since I came to the wiki, random wiki contributors started trolling the wiki more, that even came to the point of someone harrasing me. That wikia needs serious help and I'm willing to at least help it from all this trolling.
- Answer to Update (I would advise to wait for a Staff member) The truth is that those user shave been editing and so you should have asked them about the adoption even throught they appear to been vandals and deserve a block. Plus as the wiki is not totally abandoned instead of an adoption, perhaphs you should try harder to contact the admins and thus prevent these users from editing on that wiki. If that fails tell them about the adoption and you may make a deal with them regarding their bad contributions. Lastly if these fails you can always contact Community Central to deal with this problem. And if this one fails, then the final step would be to begin the adoption. There are many othet solutions to the problem
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)As I write this, you are 4th from the top of the queue, so chances are high the next time staff resume evaluations this will be among them. That will probably be Monday as this is the weekend, but do not hold me to that guesstimate.
- So far you have followed the recommended steps, including starting a Blog. Continue editing everyday until this is reviewed. I'm not Staff so don't hold me to this either, but unless there is something I cannot see, like a block on another wiki, you chances look good. Good Luck --Love Robin (talk) 15:29, April 12, 2014 (UTC)
- Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk) 04:00, April 15, 2014 (UTC)