Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Dork Diaries Wiki

What is your username? Icecream18, ArietteFans, AriandeLover:D

Please link to the wiki here: http://dorkdiaries.wikia.com/wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Icecream18: 528 edits ArietteFans: 671 edits AriandeLover:D: 809 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? Icecream18: Since March 2013 ArietteFans: Since September 2012 AriandeLover:D: Since January 2014

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Two days ago, I was an admin as well but a user named Coltonandjen demoted everyone and is now blocked, they also blocked all users who said they should be demoted. I hardly use the wiki but I need to be an admin to delete their protected user page: they have swearing (it's a PG wiki) and links to fan fictions with child molestation. In addition I also need to be an admin in order to maintain the wiki since there are no other active admins.

Any other information: See above ^^

Update: Hello! This is AriandeLover:D. We just wanted to say that the bureaucrat was demoted successfully. There are no current admins on the Dork Diaries wikia.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

There's currently a community consensus going on about whether or not that bureaucrat should be demoted, and he's been temporarily globally blocked as he kept removing the thread for it. You should probably wait until that community consensus is done in about a week or so to see whether or not he'll be demoted, and if he is, Staff could possibly give the rights to you or any other active admin that was around the time he demoted them.--Annabeth and Percy~They say you gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take it all as long as I have you. 00:53, July 1, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights as requested. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 04:34, July 14, 2016 (UTC)