Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Downton Abbey Wiki

What is your username? User:CestWhat

Please link to the wiki here: http://downtonabbey.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1,112

How many days/months have you been editing there? 15 months

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Today. We have an admin. I am requesting to be made an admin as well.

Any other information:

We have tried to get an admin before. I was only contributor to get even a single vote in support. I got two opposed. One from somebody who had never editted once before or since who disagreed with my ability to work well with a contributor I disagree on the sourcing on his/her information. The other was the contributor. A contributor who has threaten violence to me and other contributors when disagreeing. http://downtonabbey.wikia.com/wiki/Cora_Crawley,_Countess_of_Grantham?diff=18736&oldid=18735

I think our admin means well and is a good person, but hasn't done what admins are suppose to do. He hasn't greeted new accounts on their talk page. He has not dealt well with those who threaten violence. He has not dealt well with building community. There are multiple pages up for deletation simply because a contributor made a mistake and we have a useless article. Our current admin hasn't bother to look into it.

The admin forum on this wiki has been open for months and again, I have gotten support to be made an admin. The one real consensus on this wiki is that I have been bullied (honestly, I have cried over it). I humbly make this request.

Speaking unofficially, for the same reason that I cited at Adoption:Downton Abbey wiki (diff), you most likely can't get admin rights on this wiki, i.e. there is an active admin/bureaucrat user on the wiki at this time. SchuminWeb (talk) 06:04, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
SchuminWeb is correct; the wiki is ineligible for adoption. -- Wendy (talk) 04:09, January 17, 2013 (UTC)