Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Dragon Ball Wiki Indo

What is your username? Yuanata Productions

Please link to the wiki here: w:c:id.dragonball

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 8

How many days/months have you been editing there? 8 day

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? w:c:id.dragonball:User:Bennylin, December 14, 2007

Any other information: This admin is no longer editing so im her to help.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello, Yuanata Productions. To be eligible to adopt this wiki you need to actually edit it. Be sure to edit the wiki for at least one week (preferably everyday) and create at least one new page. Start editing and continue to do so for the next 7/10 days when Merrystar will review and answer this request and everything should be fine. Also there appears to be another contributor currently editing the wiki so you should leave him a message to gather his opinion and see if he supports your request. Good Luck. (The Great Lord David (talk) 08:20, October 19, 2014 (UTC)) 

I'm already editingYuanata Productions (talk) 06:34, October 20, 2014 (UTC)
Uhh... David? Yuanata Productions (talk) 06:12, October 21, 2014 (UTC)
Another sockpuppet account, eh, Ivander Yuanata?  Digifiend  Talk  PR/SS  KR  MH  Toku  JD  Garo  TH  Chouseishin  Logos  DW  02:38, 22/10/2014 
Yuanata Productions, 769185, CallMe232, and ivander.yuanata are all the same person - and the last 2 accounts (at minimum) are globally blocked.  Nbajammer  Talk  RW  KR  MH  TK  KI  JD  Garo  TH  CG  UM  GZ  TF  48  BS  SH  SI  TFs  FF  SO  RE  GA  CT  DQ  02:57,10/22/2014 

If Digifiend (SigReal) and Nbajammer are correct then you aren't quailifed to obtain the wiki specially with 2 Global Blocks Beyonder (talk) 03:11, October 22, 2014 (UTC)BeyonderGod

Hello. Digifiend/Nbajammer; if you have evidence this is the same user as a globally blocked user then you need to submit that to Special:Contact.
Yuanata Productions -- if you wish to adopt this wikia you will need to edit there regularly (every day or two) for at least a week. Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I can check again. -- Wendy (talk 03:30, October 23, 2014 (UTC)