Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Dragon Blaze Wikia

What is your username? BlazingKey

Please link to the wiki here: http://dbaddiction.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Blaze_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 62

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since August 4th.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Weaboom 03:25, August 6, 2015 (Lasted logged in at July 15, 2015)

Any other information:

Addmittedly I know I may not seem good as most but I've been working with a friend since I found out about the newest update with the game which added new features which makes our current "template" not be able to work with anymore. So I didn't update for a while as I wanted the new features to come in which was today. There are new pages I have to make after the template for the new info is made. I also have some other friends who will assist me on updating the wiki once we get the Template sorted out. 

Hello. The wikia will not be eligible to adopt until after October 5th. While you are waiting, please create a blog or forum about adopting it, and give the other a contributors a chance to discuss new leadership. Remind me on my wall to check back after the 5th.
You should not need admin rights to edit or create a template; if you find locked pages please let me know and I can help with that. -- Wendy (talk 02:04, September 26, 2015 (UTC)