Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? Jens Ingels
Please link to the wiki here: http://dragoncity.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_City_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 2530
How many days/months have you been editing there? 15 august 2012 (+/- 7 months)
On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Havenissen on (19:38, February 5, 2013) he was first an trusted user that was promoted to admin before the last Bureaucrats went offline.
Any other information: I send in this request because there currently no active Bureaucrats on this wiki anymore. Because of this it's not possible anymore to promote other admins to the team. I'm probaly not the best candidate out there. I only report this because without an new team the wiki probaly will be dead soon. The team was always to small to controle the wiki with the active spam arround there. Serious steps where taken like lock most pages and turn of the comment section to keep the wiki under controle. I quited playing the game last month but still did some template support and management out there.
Activity Sheet of Bureaucrats:
- SergioVL (bureaucrat, rollback, sysop) 272 10:14, July 20, 2012
/18:15, June 28, 2012
- Zentau7 (bureaucrat, sysop) 1453 16:24, October 26, 2012
/16:26, October 26, 2012
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
- Jens, please log into your account and confirm you want to adopt this wiki. This request was created on an IP.
- Hi. Have you discussed this with request with Havenissen? Is he ok with you becoming bureaucrat there? I will put this request on hold; if you have already discussed it then please let me know on my wall with a link, but otherwise please message him about it, and we will check back. -- Wendy (talk) 02:25, February 15, 2013 (UTC)