Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Dragon Collection Wiki

What is your username? Gumballamiyumi

Please link to the wiki here: http://dragon-collection.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Collection_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 35.

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Igus1227:January 4,2013.

Any other information: 

The Anime has been out for a while and there wasn't  a single mention of it on that Wiki.

Additionally, the Wiki could do with looking proffesional, because as it stands it has standard font and a default background.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Make sure you keep editing for as long as the adoption lasts. --Tupka217 17:12, June 27, 2014 (UTC)

Hello. Your contributions look ok, but you only edited the wikia for about 3 days and have not been back in over a week at this point. If you wish to adopt it you need to edit there every day or two for at least a week and remain active. I will put this request on hold -- if you still wish to adopt, please start editing the wikia again. Feel free to ask me on my wall to check back again after a week or so. -- Wendy (talk 04:40, July 9, 2014 (UTC)
I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wikia. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it! -- Wendy (talk 03:42, October 25, 2014 (UTC)