Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Dragon Quest Wiki

What is your username? Ellis99

Please link to the wiki here: http://dragonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Quest_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 8, 756

How many days/months have you been editing there? Nearly two years. 16 September, 2013 to be precise.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 25 August, 2015. TheHungrySage.

Any other information: The admin (TheHungrySage) told me to send a message to the bureaucrat (Kingemocut) at the site and to wait 2-3 weeks to get a reply as he hasn't been that active on it since April of this year (this was early August). I sent him a message on adopting it over three weeks ago but he hasn't since replied. He last logged onto Wikia two days ago at the early hours of Thursday, the 27th of August. I sent him a message to him to remind him to read my message but no reply has come. This admin has also been impressed with my work their and supports me on adopting the wiki. Ellis99 CODE XANA 09:42, August 29, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 03:55, September 8, 2015 (UTC)
Thanks Merry :) Ellis99 CODE XANA 06:57, September 8, 2015 (UTC)