Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests  Dragons Prophet - Europe Wiki

What is your username? Frankie82

Please link to the wiki here: http://dragons-prophet-europe.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 3

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 13.Juli 2013 User:Kentax (Founder)

Any other information: I have been working on the US version of this page for the past 7 month. The game this wiki is about, there is some difference between the Us version and the European version. On the US version they won't allow contenst that is in conflict with the US version. I play the European version. So found the European version, but the page has not been active since 28. mar 2014. I belive i can make the necessary adjustment to the page to make it up to date. Most of the contence on this wiki is obsolete, inc. the navigation bar. I belive I can rewrite the page so it can be used an find more active users to this wiki.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Your contributions on one wikia won't translate to another. With saying that, you'd have a better chance at trying to adopt the US version than the one that you are trying to adopt in this request as you havn't been active on the Europe version since before you made this request. You will also have to become active on the US version if you want to try to adopt it though. -- Trail2006 | Message Wall 07:30, July 17, 2014 (UTC)

The US version is active, the european is not. I want to make the european page active so european can find the information they seek.

I can make 500 edits on the page and aply again next week. And then use a week to change the site so that the changes i make fits with the old part of the site. There is needed change on the whole wiki, and since there is no other active editors and administrators the navigation bar can't be changed and lead users to the correct page.

Frankie82

I withdraw my aplication. Frankie82. 05:09, July 19, 2014 (UTC)

Hey there, normally we don't delete adoption requests. Since you have withdrawn your request I'm going to go ahead and remove the deletion tag and categorize this adoption as complete. :)
Cheers, «Corey» 17:38, July 22, 2014 (UTC)