What is your username? Dnemisis
Please link to the wiki here: http://driftspirits.wikia.com/wiki/Drift_Spirits_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1132
How many days/months have you been editing there? Since 29th June 2015
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The last the time the Owner made a edit was Novemver 3rd and his name is Grester.
Any other information:
I know that you are ment to wait 2 months but the owner is not active. He is kind of cheeting the system. He is inactive for 15+ days then he makes a simple edit like moving something on the main page or changing a letter. I have already talked to the other Admin on the wikia and we are both wanting to make the adoption happen.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hi. Between your previous adoption request and now, Grester has granted you and another user administrator rights. The only right you don't have is bureaucrat, but that's only needed to grant other users new rights. Grester has already done that twice and is still active. So I'm not sure what you want to get out of the adoption. Am I missing something?
- -- 07:08, November 21, 2015 (UTC)
- The reason why I am wanting to adopt the Wikia is so I can appoint new admins. The current owner isn't giving out bureaucrat rights to my self or the other admin. I want to gain bureaucrat rights because the last time I requested someone be upgraded to admin rights it took 1 week to get a response from him (I asked him over Facebook) and in the future I don't want to have to wait a week to get a response. Also as far as I am aware this is only the second time the Drift Spirits wikia has had a request for a adoption. Dnemisis (talk) 13:31, November 21, 2015 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)I see. I suggest that you create a public discussion - such as a forum thread - stating that you wish to grain bureaucrat rights (be sure to link to this adoption request and vice versa). Let it run for a week so everyone has a chance to have some input. If there's a consensus for you to receive bureaucrat rights then I believe staff will grant you such rights.
Nah, there's three. , . -- 16:11, November 21, 2015 (UTC)
- Hello. In the case of a marginally active bureaucrat and no other admins we can appoint an admin to take care of the wikia, but we will not promote a second bureaucrat until the existing one has been inactive for a full 60 days. Because your wikia has two currently active sysops in addition to the bureaucrat last editing 30 days ago, we cannot promote anybody in this situation. I'm sorry - please feel free to ask again if he remains inactive for another month. -- Wendy (talk) 04:24, December 4, 2015 (UTC)