Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Duck Game Wikia

What is your username? Ravor

Please link to the wiki here: http://duckgame.wikia.com/wiki/Duck_Game_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 58

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 day

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? DuckADuckingDuck, January 20, 2017

Any other information: I know Im not contribuitor for a week but they have an awesome template who was deleted. Without administrator power I cant use it.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

In order to be able to adopt a wiki, all admins would have to be inactive for at least 60 days, which DuckADuckingDuck hasn't been. However, since DuckADuckingDuck isn't a bureaucrat, therefore can't promote you to admin, you'll have to ask for his permission to adopt the wiki and post a link to the conversation here. Other than that, you look good! Just make sure you continue to edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵You're scared, I'm nervous, but I guess that we did it on purpose.🎵 latest?cb=20161110045342 16:45, February 5, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. You haven't edited the wiki in over a week - are you still interested in adopting it? If so, Annabeth and Percy is correct - you will need to get the approval of DuckADuckingDuck, so please leave them a message. Start editing the wiki again and let me know on my wall when they reply or after a week if they do not. -- Wendy (talk 03:36, February 23, 2017 (UTC)