Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Dungeon Gems Wiki

What is your username? I like Serena

Please link to the wiki here: dungeongems.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? About 100 edits.

How many days/months have you been editing there? 12 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? No results found.

Any other information:

The admin who used to be active, was AxeTheMan, but in the last month he apparently only deleted 1 page on my request.

Otherwise he has ignored all of my requests which I put on his Message Wall. It appears he has become inactive.

I like Serena (talk) 00:15, November 25, 2014 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello! Adoptions require 60 days of admin inactivity in order to be completed. But since AxeTheMan edited a few days ago, he's still "technically" active. Since he doesn't appear to be answering your requests, it would be wise to directly ask him for a promotion and/or inform him of your adoption. If he still doesn't respond, Staff can take the appropriate action. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Thanks! As suggested I have left a message on AxeTheMan's wall requesting promotion here. I like Serena (talk) 19:26, November 25, 2014 (UTC)
Hello. Unfortunately, even if he does not answer messages, the admin is still active on that wikia and it is not eligible to adopt. Please feel free to ask again if he becomes inactie! -- Wendy (talk 06:15, November 29, 2014 (UTC)