Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Please link to the wiki here: http://nl.pokemons.wikia.com/
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1.159 total
How many days/months have you been editing there? 1,5 months
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 2010, Pokémonlord
Any other information: My own wiki: http://nl.pokemon-nederland.wikia.com/
Hello there! It seems the one you linked us to leads to a different Wikia than the one in which you have made one thousand plus edits. You are on are founder on the Wikia where you linked in the other information area. So, you cannot adopt a Wikia where you are the founder. Also, the one you did link us to is where you have only edited for two days. You must edit for at least a week in a row.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Nederlandstalige adopties worden hier niet behandeld. Je hoeft dus geen nieuwe adoptie te maken, want die zal ook worden gesloten - ga naar de Nederlandse Community Wikia. Wacht tot je een antwoord krijgt op je uitstaande adoptieverzoek.--Tupka217 11:47, April 8, 2015 (UTC)
- I think you are confusing http://nl.pokemons.wikia.com/ with http://nl.pokemon.wikia.com/ --PowerWikiNL (talk) 09:18, April 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)I hope you do not mind me barging in, but I was looking throughout the adoption requests and being a big Pokémon fan it was obvious that this one caught my attention. Now, out of pure curiosity, may I ask why are there three different Dutch Pokémon wikis? And also Pokémon is an irregular plurar that does not end in -s. Thank you! --Star Warden-- 23:53, April 14, 2015 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)I don't have a definite reason why there are several, but most likely because users wanted a wiki url they preferred to type, with some wanting an "s" at the end, and others not. Though, there are dozens of other possible reasons as to why. Joey (talk)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)But does not this go against the idea of a community itself? What can two or three wikis (that represent the same concept) do more separately than one unified wiki? Also, not to be rude or such but any true Pokémon fan will not alter the name itself. Pokémon is always the same in both singular and plural. --Star Warden-- 09:54, April 15, 2015 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)If this upsets you: there are 20-ish Spongebob wikis. In English alone. They can arise through multiple causes - an argument with the original, lack of knowledge of the original, covering only a section of the franchise, and more. Wikia allows duplicates, though I agree - one big community can do more than three small ones. As for the added s, it could just be a case of "ah, my user name is taken, let's add a number or x or whatever after it". However, let's keep this adoption on topic - with the adoption. Which should be handled here. --Tupka217 10:29, April 15, 2015 (UTC)
- Hello. Tupka is correct that dutch-language adoptions should be handled on the dutch adoption page he linked. That said, there is no need to adopt a wikia in order to do a merge. Please see Help:Merging_wikias for more information. You will need to make an announcement on the wikia you plan to "close" and have the support of any community there. You will also need to import/export any unique content from the wikia that will be closed onto the one you will keep open. Then send a request to Special:Contact to have the smaller wikia closed and the URL either re-assigned or re-directed to the one that will stay open. Let me know if you have any questions! -- Wendy (talk) 04:28, April 17, 2015 (UTC)