Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Eekopedia, The Eekoworld Wiki

What is your username? Graytsk

Please link to the wiki here: http://eekoworld.wikia.com/wiki/Eekopedia,The_Eekoworld_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 17

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Alexjake14, last edited June 11, 2013

Any other information: I have not been on long but I want to help add more of the characters.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You will need to be constantly editing for at least a week before you can adopt it, so make sure you edit at least once a day before Staff review this. You'll also need to make one page. It looks like there's another user, TURTLEYIFFER, so you'll need to message him about your attempt to adopt the wiki and get their opinion on it. You should also post a link to it. But Alexjake14 did log in recently, so you may be able to contact him and ask if he could give you rights. If not, assuming he doesn't respond, and continue with this adoption, good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 22:59, March 11, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. Annabeth and Percy are correct. Your edits were all made the same day as this request. In order to adopt the wikia you will need to edit there regularly, every day or two for at least a week. Let me know on my wall when you have done that and I will be happy to check back again. -- Wendy (talk 04:21, March 19, 2016 (UTC)
Long-inactive request; summarily closing.
czechout    fly tardis 00:32: Tue 06 Aug 2019