What is your username? Linconl
Please link to the wiki here: Elder Scrolls wikia
How many edits have you made on that wiki? None by the time that this request is beeing made, as you can se here: Linconl but this wiki is making part of my project to upgrade the numbers of fans that Bethesda has on Brazil and other countries that speak portuguese as I did in to the Portuguese Fallout wiki (2100 edits) and even in the english wiki (600 edits). Besides that I was the creator of the State of Decay (499 edits) portuguese wiki but I stopped making editions there after return to Fallout's wiki.
How many days/months have you been editing there? None, but I've been making planes to it for 7 dyas
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Macherie ana - Abril 8, 2015
Any other information: As I've said before is part of my project and I'll have more powers to help the community, giving them power and helping even the english community too. I'm going to start working there as soon as possible after I send this so watch out for the edits count. -Ahead! Lincoln Speak! 00:04, July 13, 2015 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hi - Portugese adoptions are handled here. Joey (talk)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hi there! In order to adopt that wikia you need to work on the Wikia at least for some days ("You have edited on the wikia for at least a week "). The last admin was active on Apil 8, 2015 so maybe you can write the admin a message about adminrights and see if you can contact him. Also it seems that there are some active users so you can also write a blog about your ideas on that Wikia and prepare the community about your adoption. Cyanide3 00:10, July 13, 2015 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)I wish I could but there is no active admin since 2014 (that one from 2015 is wikia staff) and there is no information about the founder. Lincoln Speak! 00:09, July 15, 2015 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Great job with the edits so far! The last active administrator edited on April 8, 2015, so is in-fact active (Staff counts). Have you got community approval yet? ~AwesomeOrange89
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)April 8th 2015 is well over 60 days ago (it's at least 90 days), so the admins would not be active...
- As Josephyr pointed out, this kind of adoption would be handled on the PT-BR community wiki. --Sajuuk talk | contribs | Channel 18:02, July 15, 2015 (UTC)