What is your username? My user name is Brainwasher5.
Please link to the wiki here: http://empiretotalwar.wikia.com/wiki/Empire_-_Total_War
How many edits have you made on that wiki? I have (as of this writing) made 1001 edits, including (with the help of two of my friends), more than tripling the information on the wiki.
How many days/months have you been editing there? Ten days.
On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
AZNWonton last edited on March 17, 2010. He is the only admin.
Any other information:
I know that I haven't been editing for long on this wiki, but I have reasons for requesting adminship.
1) I have logged (I'm ashamed to admit) hundreds of hours into the game that the wiki is devoted to, so I have all the expertise in the game required to know what I'm doing and to know if others are making correct edits.
2) I an admin of Dark Souls Wikia (http://darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Souls_Wiki) and, with my team, successfully brought it up from nothing to a respectable database within one and a half years; I have experience leading a wiki, making creative decisions, and listening to complaints and suggestions from other editors.
1) Is the wiki inactive? The information on this page is extremely disorganized with no sense of authority, leadership, or direction. There has been little to no editing going on, and most edits (until I came) were sporadic spam.
2) Are you eligible to adopt? I have not founded another wiki, and although I am admin of another wiki I was made one over a year ago. I am not blocked from any wiki.
3) Are you contributing to the wiki's content? Heavily. In the five days I've been here, the wiki expanded from 123 pages to 348 pages. All of the work done in those five days were by me and two users from Dark Souls wiki, with the bulk of the edits being done by me. As for the number of days required for adoption, I'm confident that by the time my application reaches the top of the board, it'll have been seven days!
4) Are you building the community? This one's tricky, as there are no (as far as I know) users that are still editing the wiki and there is little to update given that the wiki is about a game that was released four years ago. I have left friendly, encouraging messages to former editors in the hopes that they'd come back. For a more complete record on how I interact with editors, please see my message wall on Dark Souls wiki.