Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username?
My username is Antoinette Jones-Juin.
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
Why, about 1,158 edits and counting (the founder only has about 53).
How many days/months have you been editing there?
Minor: August 31, 2013
Major: October 14, 2013
On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
53 edits, and the founder is Matthew_Picciotto. He hardly edits. No more admins, either. Last time he edited was on the 1rst of December. Won't do any thing about the spammers spamming on lately, but he is alive for that matter.
Any other information:
I AM new, I will accept that. But like I said, the only admin (the founder) won't do ANYTHING for this wiki; he just doesn't care. 53 edits, while I have about 1,000. And to add to that, there has been A LOT of spamming/vandalism going on and I think the VSTF and staff are getting irritated now. I SO wanna block them! But Matthew won't even make me an admin! I'm the only one who really comes over hear to edit, anyways.
For a wiki to be eligible for adoption, there has to have been no admin edits in 60 days. Since it's only been 20, I would suggest seeing if leaving a message for the founder and seeing if he's willing to promote you.
- Hello. Schiffy is correct that the wiki is not eligible for formal adoption. However I agree that an admin would help with daily maintenance. If the bureaucrat is willing to promote you, please ask him to do so at Special:UserRights . It will not take him more than a minute.
- If he will not do so, then I suggest you create a blog or forum on the wiki (not on youtube). Please leave a message for the admin with a link to the discussion and an explanation that you are seeking admin rights and he is welcome to join the conversation. After a week, if the community there all agree to your promotion. and the founder does not disagree, then we can give you admin rights.
While I'm waiting for a response, I am going to help this wiki a little bit more.
EDIT: I don't want to adopt this wiki anymore. First, it's not even eligible and second, I don't really need to be an admin. It's obvious that it would be on hold forever until I said something. So, yeah. Antoinette Jones-Juin (talk) 22:39, January 6, 2014 (UTC) Kyle J.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Haya! It's only been on hold a week. Did you follow Merry's instructions by starting a community forum discussion, let it run for 7 days, and link it to here?
- Caertainly it is your choice if you wish to void the request. Is that your final answer? --Love Robin (talk) 23:12, January 6, 2014 (UTC)
Yes, I did. But the contributors either didn't understand, they weren't even there or/and the founder wasn't alive on it.
- Oookay, I'll just close the request. If you feel like adopting it in the future, you can file another request. Happy editing! Thisismyrofl (talk) 00:58, January 7, 2014 (UTC)
EDIT: I had some sort of compromise with the founder and I told him why. He said "well that means you can be admin". So the adoption request is now officially closed. Also, I think I should've made this as a RfA. Sorry about that. Antoinette Jones-Juin (talk) 23:26, January 8, 2014 (UTC) Kyle J.