Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Episode Wiki

What is your username? KCCreations (signature: KCCreations (Talk) (Contributions) 08:50, April 14, 2015 (UTC) )

Please link to the wiki here: http://episode.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 104

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since February 6, 2015. (Took a break for a while, but now I've been actively editing it since April 9.)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Rockyroxay, the founder, last edited at 13:40, September 7, 2014.

Any other information: Recently, I left two messages on the walls of two different users regarding the adoption request:

1. Message 1
  2. Message 2

Both have responded and are in agreement that I should adopt the wiki. Another user, who is new to the wiki, also created a forum thread that shows their support.

Also, we are having continuous problems with this IP; it keeps creating a spam page advertising the voice cast of Jake and the Neverland Pirates no matter how many times we rename the page. Whenever we rename it, it creates a new page with the exact same content from the redirect. I am not sure if this is something to report to the VSTF; however, it IS very annoying.

I think that's it.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Wiki is looking good for adoption. You are correct in leaving a message/discussion on the other active users regarding the adoption, and you can allow a week for a response from them (around the time Staff gets to the request). You also are editing everyday since April 9th, which is good as well, just keep up the editing and consistency, and you should be looking great in a week or so. With the IP, no ToU are being broken by the looks of the pages they are making, but since they appeared to of stopped, you should be okay. If it continues, you can certainly report it to VSTF anyway and see what they can recommend. Reports are never a bother, even if its a false alarm. You're doing great so keep it up. Ripto (talk)
Hi, I only see one create from that IP, have they been doing this from other IPs? -- RansomTime 10:35, April 14, 2015 (UTC)
They created the page 3 times, but each time, I renamed it and turned the original into a redirect. KCCreations (Talk) (Contributions) 10:58, April 14, 2015 (UTC)
Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 04:19, April 23, 2015 (UTC)