Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Episode Wiki (2)

What is your username? Karen Petrova-Laufeyson

Please link to the wiki here: http://episode.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 157

How many days/months have you been editing there? Approximately 6-9 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? KCCreations; edited last about a few weeks or months ago - currently listed as an inactive admin

Any other information: There are no other admins on this site and I wish to adopt it to build up the wiki more so.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

It appears KCCreations edited there just today, so I do not think the wiki can be adopted at the moment. You may ask her for bureaucrat rights instead. AdorableDarling (talk) 08:52, May 19, 2016 (UTC)

@AdorableDarling: I have spoken with Karen and given her admin rights on the wiki; yesterday's edit also was only to remove myself from the local navigation. See Thread:1043290 and this revision. ~ 明瞭 (Talk to me! | See what I've done!) 10:52, May 19, 2016 (UTC)
Oh, I mistook that Karen Petrova-Laufeyson already had administrator rights and posted this adoption request for bureaucrat ones... My bad, should have looked into it further... And, yes, I do know you edited the navigation merely to remove yourself from there, but as far as I am aware, any edit made by an administrator would count as administrator being active and hence make the wiki unavailable for adoption (correct me if I am wrong about this, though). AdorableDarling (talk) 13:28, May 19, 2016 (UTC)
Could you not just promote her and save her the time of having to wait?--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 19:13, May 19, 2016 (UTC)
Hello. I'm glad KCCreations gave you admin rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 02:59, May 28, 2016 (UTC)