Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Extraterrestrial Life Wikia

What is your username?  HolyTraitor

Please link to the wiki here:  http://extraterrestrial-life-roblox.wikia.com/wiki/Extraterrestrial_Life_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki?  15 edits. Ranked #2

How many days/months have you been editing there? A month and a week, or 38 days.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 18:40, March 5, 2016, MysteriousTriangleGuy

Any other information: I've served as the first discussions moderator in that wiki, and I am good friends with the Owner. He has asked me to take care of his wiki, due to his iminent inactivty.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Could you ask the owner to promote you himself if he can? You can't really adopt a wiki if he hasn't been inactive for 60 days yet. If not, you should post a link to where he told you that. If you can't, you'll have to constantly editing for a week, so make sure you keep editing at least once a day before Staff review this. Make sure you also make at least one page. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 22:12, March 14, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. MysteriousTriangleGuy is still active so the wikia is not eligible for adoption at this time. He can promote you himself if he wishes to do so, through Special:UserRights. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk 02:14, March 26, 2016 (UTC)