Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 26: Line 26:

::Hello. It looks like Happy65 returned to the wikia again shortly after your last post, and I see you have started discussing admin rights with him. If he wishes to promote you, he cannot do so himself as he only has sysop rights, but have him message me on my talk page on the wikia and I will be happy to help. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 02:32, July 27, 2014 (UTC)

::Hello. It looks like Happy65 returned to the wikia again shortly after your last post, and I see you have started discussing admin rights with him. If he wishes to promote you, he cannot do so himself as he only has sysop rights, but have him message me on my talk page on the wikia and I will be happy to help. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 02:32, July 27, 2014 (UTC)
  +
  +
::Closed at Dansky17's request. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 04:49, August 18, 2014 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 04:49, 18 August 2014

Adoption requests FIFA Football Gaming Wiki

What is your username? Danskyl7ultimate Nemesis

Please link to the wiki here: http://fifa.wikia.com/wiki/FIFA_Football_Gaming_wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 877 edits so far.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Everyday since i joined in 2014.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? I haven't see any active admins on that wiki since i joined.

Any other information: Currently, i'm the most active person on that wiki. Some of the others unresponsible user tend to make a mess by filling unnessesary and false information . I believe this wiki needs an admins.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

The last editing admin was Happy65, January 13. --Tupka217 10:08, July 17, 2014 (UTC)

Hi, I did send greeting message to admin Happy65 message wall last week, so far the user does not reply yet nor been active in the wiki. --Danskyl7ultimate Nemesis 05:20, July 19, 2014 (UTC)Danskyl7

Hello again, I have been busy editings pages in the wiki and i have made 1,181 so far will continuing. I have been adding pictures along with some new information. Currently, i want to request for an adminship because some of the team pages have two same links which it is very confusing to edits. The admin hasn't been active yet, and i can't get help deleted the broken pages. Please reply.Danskyl7ultimate Nemesis 14:29, July 21, 2014 (UTC)Danskyl7

Hello. It looks like Happy65 returned to the wikia again shortly after your last post, and I see you have started discussing admin rights with him. If he wishes to promote you, he cannot do so himself as he only has sysop rights, but have him message me on my talk page on the wikia and I will be happy to help. -- Wendy (talk 02:32, July 27, 2014 (UTC)
Closed at Dansky17's request. -- Wendy (talk 04:49, August 18, 2014 (UTC)