Community Central
Community Central
fnaf sl

What is your username? Nekupe

Please link to the wiki here: http://fnaf-sister-location.wikia.com/wiki/FNaF_Sister_Location_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 151

How many days/months have you been editing there? 5 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Unknown. There seems to be no known admins/mods in this wiki.

Any other information: I've been told by a few people in the wiki that I should adopt it. And I'm not 100% curtain, but there doesn't seem to be any admins/mods. And if there is an Admin/Mod, I'm sorry I didn't know

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You might need to edit that Wikia for a week at least for adopting it. If you are too adopt it while people are around, try making a blog or thread post to alert them about it. Best of luck and wishes.

-- That Rainbow Hugging Bud ^-^ 02:23, October 13, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. There are a lot of active contributors on that wiki. In order to adopt it you will need to create a blog post or forum where the community can discuss new leadership, and your adoption, if they wish to do so (it's ok if they don't). Keep editing, and after the discussion has been up for about a week let me know on my wall to check back again. -- Wendy (talk 05:51, October 22, 2016 (UTC)