Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "<div class="forumheader">Adoption requests '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div> <!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with f...")

No edit summary

Line 32: Line 32:

Thank you for your consideration in placing me in an administrative role for the FTL wikia.

Thank you for your consideration in placing me in an administrative role for the FTL wikia.
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
::The admin, NinjaEditor has been editing the wikia fairly regularly recently, and the bureaucrat Statueofmike also edited a few days ago. Please talk to them about gaining admin rights there to help out. If NinjaEditor agrees you should have the rights, Statueofmike can promote you; however let me know on my wall if Statueofmike does not respond to you guys for a week and I can help with the rights. Good luck! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])<staff /> 04:02, April 25, 2014 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 04:02, 25 April 2014

Adoption requests FTL wiki

What is your username? Giraffasaur

Please link to the wiki here: http://ftl.wikia.com/wiki/FTL:_Faster_Than_Light_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

How many days/months have you been editing there?

Roughly three weeks, continuing strong.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Aaroncampf - 22:52, October 29, 2013diff

Any other information:

The FTL wikia has started to remodel. A new version of the game was released on April 3, 2014, but all the previous admins seem to have scattered, and haven't been back since.

The admin, NinjaEditor has been editing the wikia fairly regularly recently, and the bureaucrat Statueofmike also edited a few days ago. Please talk to them about gaining admin rights there to help out. If NinjaEditor agrees you should have the rights, Statueofmike can promote you; however let me know on my wall if Statueofmike does not respond to you guys for a week and I can help with the rights. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk) 04:02, April 25, 2014 (UTC)