Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Factpile Wiki

What is your username? BeyonderGod

Please link to the wiki here: http://factpile.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 110 Edits (And Still Going.)

How many days/months have you been editing there? Nearly 3 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? No one knows who admins are here because I have checked the recent edits and such and no luck.

Any other information: User's tend to lie on this wikia adding unwanted information and comments I want to help protect this wikia from straight vandalism by people who don't know what to post on a debate wiki like fact pile.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi there! You can see the list of admins at Special:ListAdmins. For this wiki, is was User:Hitman H94, and he edited on August 9th, 2013. Happy edition, and good luck! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Thank you JosephHawk he has 48 edits on the wiki Beyonder (talk) 12:48, August 19, 2014 (UTC)BeyonderGd
Yes, and since that is over 60 days, the wiki is eligible to adopt. Best of luck to you and the wiki! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Thank you! Beyonder (talk) 12:54, August 19, 2014 (UTC)BeyonderGod

Hello. I'm sorry but you are not eligible to adopt because you are currently blocked on several other wikias. Please feel free to ask again when you are no longer blocked elsewhere. -- Wendy (talk 01:42, August 29, 2014 (UTC)