What is your username?
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
2,808 edits since joining this wiki.
How many days/months have you been editing there?
I joined February 25, 2013. I've been editing for over eight months.
On the Special Pages → Special: List Users when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
- Last contribution: 17:56, September 30, 2013
- Last contribution: 18:11, July 10, 2013
- Last contribution: 13:31, July 24, 2013
Any other information:
- Active since: 16:19, May 14, 2012
- 1,488 edits
- Active since: 15:55, June 8, 2012
- 1,438 edits
- Active since: 17:27, May 19, 2013
- 1,224 edits
- Most wiki users with user rights are also inactive.
- Natsumi Thetis
- Chat Moderator
- Active since: 20:04, October 7, 2012
- Last contribution: 23:45, July 19, 2013
- Chief Technician
- Active since: 08:40, October 14, 2012
- Last contribution: 01:18, August 27, 2013
- Assistant Technician
- Active since: 11:22, March 8, 2013
- Last contribution: 00:16, August 8, 2013
- Natsumi Thetis
- There have been an increased number of anonymous wiki users who have been bashing or bullying other users.
- The administrators have not created a proper terms of service/rules and regulations that prevents user discrimination.
- Wiki users are no longer contributing to the site.
- The administrators have not updated the contents of the wiki that only they can edit.
- Other users have tried to communicate to the administrators about their absence but have been left hanging.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hello, your contributions look good, but there are a few active contributers to the wiki. Please start a blog post about the adoption on the wiki to get the community's opinions, make forum post or discuss it with the other users on their wall.. UltravoX (talk) 21:55, October 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Um, if you don't mind, you said there are few active contributors, you mean user that only edit and care forum discussions. They do not care the articles written in the wiki, though, about 4 users recently edit there. But if you still like Cinammy to make a blog, I would just make messages for those users. Arvee100smart (talk)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hello Arvee100smart, I am not aware how much the other users contribute to the wiki, but I only give advice to Cinnamon sugar to make their chances bigger to adopt the wiki, therefore I don't need you to put me in my place. It's their own choice to talk to the other contributors about the adoption, but you'll see that Wendy probably will say the same.
Cinnamon sugar, I've noticed that the founder of the wiki, Ice-make:gray, made their last edit on September 30, which would mean you're not eligible to adopt the wiki (since the admins has to be inactive for 60 days). However, they only made two edits since July, so there's a chance an exception will be made. At last I've noticed that Ice-make:gray has logged in very recently, so maybe you could ask them for admin rights? Good luck UltravoX (talk) 11:43, October 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Hi. UltravoX was correct; in order to adopt a wiki with that many active contributors (to any portion of it) you need to have a community discussion. Please start a blog or forum about adopting the wiki and give everybody a chance to discuss the matter.
- In terms of the founder, I have left him/her a message. Hopefully they will be willing to give rights out to you and/or some other users to help the wiki. However, if they do not respond after a week, and the other contributors agree I can give you admin rights on the wiki.
- Please give us a link here to any community discussion you start and we will check back. -- Wendy (talk) 01:50, October 28, 2013 (UTC)