What is your username?
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
7,258 edits since joining this wiki.
How many days/months have you been editing there?
More than year.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
- Last Contribution: 20:09, May 12, 2014
- Last Contribution: 11:25, May 27, 2014
Any other information:
- Active Since: May 14, 2012
- 1,574 edits since joining this wiki.
- Active Since: May 20, 2012
- 1,313 edits since joining this wiki.
This is my second adoption request for the wiki. You can see my first request here. I'm actually already an administrator of the wiki but what I am requesting for is for bureaucrat rights. I tried asking the founder for the rights before but he just keep changing the topic of our conversation. Another thing, I know one of the administrator is technically active since her last edit was a month ago but please note that the edit is a message left on my talkpage. I tried leaving messages on their talkpages but I have yet to receive a reply from them.
I believe I am highly qualified for this right as being the most active user in the wiki and I know I can contribute more if the bureaucrat rights is given to me.
I forgot to mention this but we have another bureaucrat, RedFemaleKnight, who left the wiki for a year only to come back on May 22, 2014 to leave a message to a user, remove the contents of her user page, as well as remove her own admin rights but not her bureaucrat rights. Does this lower my chance of getting bureaucrat rights?
- Hello. No, the additional bureaucrat doesn't lower your chances. However you will need to create a blog on the wikia for the community to discuss your promotion. Please give a link to the conversation on Ice-may:gray's wall and let everyone have a week to see it. I will put this request on hold and you can message me on my wall after a week to look at how it turned out. -- Wendy (talk) 04:29, July 23, 2014 (UTC)