Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Falling Skies Wiki

What is your username? - Spartansniper450

Please link to the wiki here: - [Skies Wiki]

How many edits have you made on that wiki? - 1,794 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? - I have been editing on Falling Skies for over 3 years.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? - 16:26, July 7, 2014 and it was me.

Any other information: I have been the sole active admin for almost a year now.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Adoption requests are to adopt an abandoned wiki, not to give up the wiki for adoption or ask for more contributors. --Tupka217 15:47, July 8, 2014 (UTC)

I'm not trying to give up the wiki, on the contrary, I am attempting to adopt bureaucrat status since our only bureaucrat has been inactive for almost a year. Sorry for the confusion. Spartansniper450 18:10, July 8, 2014 (UTC)
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
I see what you mean. Other admins, Kh530 and Sheckdisel13 edited very recently, you will need their approval of adopting the wiki/gaining bureaucrat rights or instead have a joint adoption. –Ozuzanna (wall)  18:14, July 8, 2014 (UTC)
I have Kh530's consent, but Sheck has been inactive. Spartansniper450 02:20, July 14, 2014 (UTC)
Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 01:52, July 19, 2014 (UTC)