Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Fandom of Pretty Cure Wiki

What is your username? FairySina

Please link to the wiki here: Fandom of Pretty Cure Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 30,294

How many days/months have you been editing there? More than three years

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? There are two admins active (including me) but we can't do anything as we are no Bureaucrats and we need at least one active bureaucrat. The only bureaucrat is the founder at the same time, who is not active at the wiki anymore.

Any other information: I know, for adopting a wiki, all admins need to be inactive for at least 60 days, but that is just impossible there. This wiki is still very active and the two admins of us really need more abilities as it is getting way too much for us alone. The Golden Heat of Shining Light! Freshly flourished, FairySina! (talk) 17:07, October 8, 2016 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Since there are active users there, message them about adopting the wiki, or make a blog post about it.

Charles12310
(Profile|Talk|Blogs|Contribs)

18:45, October 8, 2016 (UTC)

That's what I did, here User blog:FairySina/Wikia adoption
The Golden Heat of Shining Light! Freshly flourished, FairySina! (talk) 19:07, October 8, 2016 (UTC)
Ok, I think you're ready to adopt this wiki. Wait until a Wikia Staff responds, and maybe you'll be good to go!
Charles12310
(Profile|Talk|Blogs|Contribs)
03:37, October 9, 2016 (UTC)
Hello. I've given you bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 03:52, October 19, 2016 (UTC)