Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: Visual edit
(Formatting.)
Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username?'''
+
'''What is your username?''' [[w:c:fatalbert:User:Gokario|Gokario]]

'''Please link to the wiki here:''' [https://fatalbert.wikia.com/wiki/ Fat Albert Wiki]
Gokario, but I have also edited as an anonymous user various times.

'''Please link to the wiki here:'''

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' I've lost track, but probably in its 20s.
https://fatalbert.wikia.com/wiki/Fat_Albert_Wiki

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?'''

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' Seven months.
I've lost track, but probably in its 20s.

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?'''

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' There doesn't seem to be a ListAdmins page.
Seven months.

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''

'''Any other information:''' Recently, I and other users have been trying to expand on Bill Cosby's page on the wiki, talking about his rape case. Unfortunately, one editor seems to be undoing it, so if possible, I would like to prevent behavior like this in the future.
There doesn't seem to be a ListAdmins page.

'''Any other information:'''

Recently, I and other users have been trying to expand on Bill Cosby's page on the wiki, talking about his rape case. Unfortunately, one editor seems to be undoing it, so if possible, I would like to prevent behavior like this in the future.

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 15:54, 15 December 2018

Adoption requests Fat Albert Wiki

What is your username? Gokario

Please link to the wiki here: Fat Albert Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? I've lost track, but probably in its 20s.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Seven months.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? There doesn't seem to be a ListAdmins page.

Any other information: Recently, I and other users have been trying to expand on Bill Cosby's page on the wiki, talking about his rape case. Unfortunately, one editor seems to be undoing it, so if possible, I would like to prevent behavior like this in the future.