Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Fat Albert Wiki (2)

What is your username? Kennyallan

Please link to the wiki here: Fat Albert Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 229

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 years

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Tredude, September 20, 2009

Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Not only are there other active users, but you've only edited once in the past month. Thermoxin (talk) 17:41, February 12, 2019 (UTC)

Hello unfortunately there are other users editing at the moment, so please create a blog post saying you are adopting the wiki and wait for a week for any responses. You also need to be editing on the wiki for 6-7 days after that’s done you may contact JoePlay on his wall. --𝒥𝑜𝑒𝒯𝒟𝒶𝐹𝒶𝓃 02:09, February 13, 2019 (UTC)

Your last edit was on January 30, and you've resumed today. There are an active user, so please make a blog post stating that you desire to adopt the wiki. Please allow a week for your blog post. User:Applemasterexpert/Sig 04:49, February 13, 2019 (UTC)

Hello. I see that your last edit to a content page was on January 30. To meet the guidelines, you must be currently contributing to the wiki nearly every day for about a week. Once you've done that, contact me on my message wall, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 17:06, February 13, 2019 (UTC)