Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? Fangirl111
Please link to the wiki here: http://ferngully.wikia.com/wiki/Ferngully_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 24
How many days/months have you been editing there? I've edited every day since March 27, 2015
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The only Admin is also the Founder, ROHChampion, and the last time they edited was on November 8 2013
The Wiki has a history of vandalism, so I want to protect the Wiki from being vandalized again. In my Contributions I also noticed that it seems to be a few hours early, I have edited every day, but some say I edited the next day (for example, I edited late in the day on March 28, but it says I edited on March 29 instead), I'm not sure why it's a few hours earlier, but it is, so sorry if it looks like I didn't edit every day, but I did. Also, I noticed that on the Adoption page it says you have to make at least one new page, I did not, but I was going to edit the Batty Rap page tomorrow while waiting for my request to be looked at, but the page has not been edited, only created, so I was wondering if that could count as creating a page, since it has not been edited at all.
- I know; Skye is my friend and we were both looking to adopt the Wiki, since I found it first we decided I would adopt it and I would give her the same rights as me after, we've already talked about it and everything, I can get her to write that here as well if you need :) Even angels can fall, and heroes can bleed. 23:12, April 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Alrighty then sounds good, all you need to do is link a talk page, or thread where you both agree that you can adopt the Wiki in your request, and you should be all set. Just keep editing there, and a Staff member will be with you within a week or so. Good luck! Ripto (talk) 23:20, April 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Hello, I'm Skyebreeze and I'm Fangirl111's friend and we both agreed that she would to adopt the wiki and she would give me the rights afterwards. Skyebreeze (talk) 23:31, April 2, 2015 (UTC)Skyebreeze
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Staff don't mind long threads, but I suppose her writing here is good too :) Since you two are the only active users on the Wiki, and you're both in agreement, you guys should be good! Keep editing and good luck! Ripto (talk) 02:00, April 3, 2015 (UTC)
Just a note (to the Staff member who gives rights) that again, I edited a page with nothing on it (here's the history of the page), so I hope this page and the Batty Rap page can count for creating new pages...Also, once again, I edited late in the day but it says I edited on the next day (I edited on April 4, but it says in my Contribs that I edited on April 5), so again, I don't know why it does that, but I did edit on April 4.
- Hello. You don't have to edit every single day -- but every day or two is good :). The date of the contributions is probably displayed as UTC day, not your local time zone. At anyrate, I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights -- good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk) 08:36, April 10, 2015 (UTC)