What is your username? Fangirl111
Please link to the wiki here: http://ferngully.wikia.com/wiki/Ferngully_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 24
How many days/months have you been editing there? I've edited every day since March 27, 2015
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The only Admin is also the Founder, ROHChampion, and the last time they edited was on November 8 2013
The Wiki has a history of vandalism, so I want to protect the Wiki from being vandalized again. In my Contributions I also noticed that it seems to be a few hours early, I have edited every day, but some say I edited the next day (for example, I edited late in the day on March 28, but it says I edited on March 29 instead), I'm not sure why it's a few hours earlier, but it is, so sorry if it looks like I didn't edit every day, but I did. Also, I noticed that on the Adoption page it says you have to make at least one new page, I did not, but I was going to edit the Batty Rap page tomorrow while waiting for my request to be looked at, but the page has not been edited, only created, so I was wondering if that could count as creating a page, since it has not been edited at all.
- I know; Skye is my friend and we were both looking to adopt the Wiki, since I found it first we decided I would adopt it and I would give her the same rights as me after, we've already talked about it and everything, I can get her to write that here as well if you need :) Even angels can fall, and heroes can bleed. 23:12, April 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Alrighty then sounds good, all you need to do is link a talk page, or thread where you both agree that you can adopt the Wiki in your request, and you should be all set. Just keep editing there, and a Staff member will be with you within a week or so. Good luck! Ripto (talk) 23:20, April 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Hello, I'm Skyebreeze and I'm Fangirl111's friend and we both agreed that she would to adopt the wiki and she would give me the rights afterwards. Skyebreeze (talk) 23:31, April 2, 2015 (UTC)Skyebreeze
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Staff don't mind long threads, but I suppose her writing here is good too :) Since you two are the only active users on the Wiki, and you're both in agreement, you guys should be good! Keep editing and good luck! Ripto (talk) 02:00, April 3, 2015 (UTC)
Just a note (to the Staff member who gives rights) that again, I edited a page with nothing on it (here's the history of the page), so I hope this page and the Batty Rap page can count for creating new pages...Also, once again, I edited late in the day but it says I edited on the next day (I edited on April 4, but it says in my Contribs that I edited on April 5), so again, I don't know why it does that, but I did edit on April 4.
- Hello. You don't have to edit every single day -- but every day or two is good :). The date of the contributions is probably displayed as UTC day, not your local time zone. At anyrate, I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights -- good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk) 08:36, April 10, 2015 (UTC)