What is your username?
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
We'll I am ranked one
How many days/months have you been editing there?
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
I don't know????
Any other information:
It has been a victim to vandals and constant anon edits.
It doesn't have to be a lot of edits each day, it is just the *frequency* of the edits that Staff needs to see, to show your investment and commitment to the wiki. Happy editing! Joey (talk)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Requester appears to be blocked on Vampire Diaries wiki. DresdenFilesReader 20:32, May 11, 2015 (UTC)
- That block is a total misunderstanding and that I think that the admin as always had it in for me. I am a reformed user now. I am different now, my editing is no longer like that. Being admin on the fifty shades if grey wiki, it would prove to them I can be good and I can be useful. So please DresdenFilesReader don't ruin this for me. I am reformed. Don't. I really want this.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)I think if that's your only block it MIGHT not be that big of a deal. Ripto (talk) 21:33, May 11, 2015 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)A local block does not automatically disqualify someone from adopting, as Staff will review it. Joey (talk)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Joseph thanks for the reassurance and I thank you for it. I am reformed now and should be given as any right as anyone else to admin a wikia. It would be like a birthday gift from wikia as my birthday I next week. Thanks. Plus Ripto22475 and I have to thank you to. I love the users on wikia as they are kind and helpful and like another family that I have. Thanks everyone, for the reassurance.