What is your username? HenDaBen
Please link to the wiki here: http://fi.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Etusivu
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 470
How many days/months have you been editing there? Not sure, soon 2 weeks.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Last time an admin did something, it was in June by 4rr0w k1ll1
Any other information:
I have seen lots of vandalism and I wish to stop it. I do contribute the wikia, there are currently about 470 pages I have been reworking on. I have also rollbacked pages.
Largest edits are about Divination and Ability Book, and to be honest, my edits arent just couple of words.
Because there are and will be more finnish players who have started to play RS, they just need a good wikia with updated information, in finnish (as I think not all of them are able to understand english well). At the moment the wikia is terrorized and out of date. I will do my best.
A big problem right now is that I cant update outdated pages because Im not allowed to do it (only admins etc).
Hi there !Edit
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)I don't think that you've had enough days editing, although your other information is very persuasive. Taking a look at the Wikia, from what I recall from my RuneScape days, it seems to have alright information. However, since I don't know Finnish, I can't be sure. Also, from looking at the pictures, it does not seem to have been updated along with the new combat system and what-not, so I do believe that another admin is warranted. You also seem to have made an error - the last admin edit was 12:14, June 13, 2013 by 4rr0w k1ll1. Still, that is a few months. I just believe more days editing would be a good idea. You can also go back into the archives of pages by clicking their history and looking at previous edits, if you wish to restore a page without admin ability. Good luck!
- Mon Esprit Libre (Talk), Bureaucrat of the Hirunaka no Ryuusei Wiki 10:20, December 7, 2013 (UTC)
- - continued -
- In that case, I would recommend changing the information you've already provided in order to make it easier for the person who looks over these adoption requests. Just revising this entire request would be rather good, I believe. I truly don't think that you'll get it, though, since the rules request you've been on the Wiki and have active edits for at least a while. Two days just doesn't seem like enough, and while I do believe you actually wish to help, it's not long enough to really prove that you're not just trying to screw with the Wikia by having extra permissions. I would recommend editing pages more for a while instead of asking to have these permissions this early in your editing endeavors. However, in case I'm just being an idiot and are entirely wrong, good luck on everything! You seem like a nice person :)
- Mon Esprit Libre (Talk), Bureaucrat of the Hirunaka no Ryuusei Wiki 03:10, December 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Its me Henry again, I have done lots of very very important contributions. I have now rollbacked pages due to vandalism, added more important sites and rewritten lot. And more will be coming. My edits arent just one or two words, vice versa theyre large and updated. I currently have 341 edits and I have been editing since 5th (over a week now!) December, 2013. I do wish to become an admin, because all other admins have quited or are just inactive, and I wish to protect it from griefers. It would also be great to be able to edit articles which I cant, because they're protected and only admins might edit them. I also asked a friend of mine to come and contribute the wikia, and he is in :P PS. Mon Espirit Libre, you mentioned about the new combat system.. Go check the wikia and you will se I have done a lot :) Sincerely, HenDaBen, Im waiting admin response.
- --HenDaBen (talk) 20:48, December 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Looks nicer than before, most definitely, hehe. Good job! I can't actually read the language, but judging by Google Translate, it looks accurate and all pretty and stuff, so here, have a thumbs up. If I were you, I'd just remaster the adoption form to make everything flow better and what-not, since they let you edit it up until the point of reviewing it, y'know? But seriously, nice contributions! :)
- Mon Esprit Libre (Talk), Bureaucrat of the Hirunaka no Ryuusei Wiki 02:22, December 13, 2013 (UTC)