Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "<div class="forumheader">Adoption requests '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div> <!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with f...")
Tags: New Adoption rte-wysiwyg

No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit

Line 31: Line 31:

All help is oblidged and thanked for~

+
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
  +
:::Hello. Thanks for starting the blog. I've given you the bureaucrat flag. Good luck with the wikia! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 03:49, May 21, 2015 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 03:49, 21 May 2015

Adoption requests Five Great Nations Wiki (4)

What is your username? Elation (talk)

Please link to the wiki here: Five Great Nations

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 207 Edits.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Around a year.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? JacktheCKnight, last edited at 11:10, May 11, 2015diff

Any other information:

As with my last request...

"Hello and sorry to bother any, but I'm a working sysop at the FGN wiki. The reason why I'm processing this request is because of the fact that the wiki very badly needs more admins to help me maintain and update it. Because of this, I need something such is bureaucratic powers in order to grant others this ability and in turn being able to better manage the wiki.

I realize that this kind of breaks the rule, given I myself am an Admin and the last time the other came on was around March, however I have a few important things to do on the wiki and because of that I've made this rushed request.

As you can see here, I've attempted to contact the only bureaucrat and asked if they could contact me. In both ways given, they've failed and because of that I can only rely upon this given option. All help is oblidged, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused."

Along with this, I have additional information in relations to adoption of the wiki. AS I've said prior, I've tried to contact the owner (who hasn't been on for around 2 months now, I think.) My attempt to contact him can be seen here. As you can see, he never responded, which is a shame because he is a good friend of mine who has seemingly just gone on his own accord.

Another thing to add is that with my last request, I needed to make a blog post about the ownership. I did so, but unfortunately I wasn't able to get anyone to respond via Wikia (which is more or less due to recent inactivity for various reasons.) The blog can be seen here.

Hello. Thanks for starting the blog. I've given you the bureaucrat flag. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 03:49, May 21, 2015 (UTC)