FANDOM

Adoption requests Five Nights At Candy's Wikia (2)

What is your username? User.EXE

Please link to the wiki here: http://fivenightsatcandys.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? I've made 13 edits.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I've been editing since this month.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? A admin name Candy the Cat last edited since 2016.

Any other information: I like to help people in need.

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
um... You need to provide more details, like how many edits, and how long you have been there. All you did was provide a link —This unsigned comment is by EnderChas (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
EnderChas is correct. I added the proper framework; you have to fill it out. By not using the proper format - especially, not adding the right category, you run the risk of your adoption being overlooked. --Tupka217 05:35, February 9, 2018 (UTC)
There are quite a few other users on the wiki, so you'll need to create a blog post to let them know of your attempt to adopt the wiki and have them give their opinions on it, posting a link to that here as well. Other than that, you look good! Just make sure you continue to edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--Toothless_Glasses.gif Annabeth and Percy🎵This love is difficult but it's so real.🎵Toothless_Glasses.gif

Hello. To meet the guidelines, you must be contributing to the wiki nearly every day for a week, including creating at least one new page. As mentioned, there are other active editors, so you'll also need to create a blog post stating your desire to adopt the wiki and wait about a week to give them time to respond. Once you've done those things, contact me on my message wall, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 19:53, February 9, 2018 (UTC)
Based on the response to your blog post by the other editors and a close look at your edits, this request will be declined. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 15:39, February 12, 2018 (UTC)