Community Central
Community Central
m (Annabeth and Percy moved page Adoption:Fluffypedia to Adoption:Fluffypedia Wiki (2): {{SITENAME}})
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit

Line 20: Line 20:

{{AdoptionResponse}} Yes, you will need to create a blog post to let the users know of your attempt to adopt the wiki and get their opinions on it, posting a link to it here as well. Other than that, you look good! Just make sure you continue to edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--{{User:Annabeth and Percy/Sig}}

{{AdoptionResponse}} Yes, you will need to create a blog post to let the users know of your attempt to adopt the wiki and get their opinions on it, posting a link to it here as well. Other than that, you look good! Just make sure you continue to edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--{{User:Annabeth and Percy/Sig}}
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
  +
:::Hello. In order to adopt a wiki you need to edit there regularly, every day or two for at least a week, and create at least one new page. Fan26 and Annabeth and Percy are correct as well -- the wiki has a lot of active contributors. You will also need to start a community discussion in a blog or discussion post about new admins on the wiki. Keep editing, and let me know on my wall after the discussion has been open for about a week. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 04:05, August 19, 2017 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 04:05, 19 August 2017

Adoption requests Fluffypedia Wiki (2)

What is your username? KldbyCrtures Jlg

Please link to the wiki here: http://fluffypedia.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 3

How many days/months have you been editing there? August 3, 2017

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Soraen, July 6, 2014

Any other information: I am an admin for the official fluffy website FluffyBooru under the user name WetFluff. The creator or admins for the wiki have been gone for some time and we are unable to keep vandalism of the wiki in check with out the power of admin ability. If I can take on an admin roll on the wiki we can fix the wiki and clean up the abuse.

I am more then willing to share any other info you may need to verify my status. Please let me know if you need anything.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello. There appear to be a few other active users on the wiki. Please check to make sure they're alright with you adopting.

80px-PMCS Red Snifit Idle Animated Yo.-User:Fan26 (Talk) 22:22, August 6, 2017 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Yes, you will need to create a blog post to let the users know of your attempt to adopt the wiki and get their opinions on it, posting a link to it here as well. Other than that, you look good! Just make sure you continue to edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵I wanna screan top of my lungs, Not holding back, won't hold me tongue.🎵latest?cb=20161110045342

Hello. In order to adopt a wiki you need to edit there regularly, every day or two for at least a week, and create at least one new page. Fan26 and Annabeth and Percy are correct as well -- the wiki has a lot of active contributors. You will also need to start a community discussion in a blog or discussion post about new admins on the wiki. Keep editing, and let me know on my wall after the discussion has been open for about a week. -- Wendy (talk 04:05, August 19, 2017 (UTC)