What is your username?
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
- A touch under 50 or so.
How many days/months have you been editing there?
- Um... just under a day
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
- Of the 5 or so users who have ever edited there, the sole admin/'crat last edited back in 17:14, July 25, 2008
Any other information:
- This wiki has been abandoned, and other than the 40 odd edits done by logged in users, most of the activity here was done by an IP who was using the wiki as a host to keep track of some TV show/competition. The main page was changed to be a link to a commercial site, and not much else. There has been very little activity here of any kind. I only came across the wiki as I was considering creating a wiki by this name.
- While I've made only a handful of saved edits on this wiki, most of what I've been doing is generating templates to be used as a method of displaying font-faces, and the longer term goal is to create a collection of open licence fonts that can be used across Wikia for various projects. I've been involved in two projects recently (http://tinytower.wikia.com and http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com) where this need has arisen, and beyond a reference to http://runescape.wikia.com, there isn't much that Wikia have at present to support this functionality. A wiki designed around fonts, that can be used as a local repository for fonts, as well as the related CSS, and details about the fonts, ways of testing them prior to installation, and whatever else we can get added would be of a benefit.
- Oh - I've been registered on Wikia based wikis for 7 years, 6 months, 30 days, 21 hours, and 31 minutes, and made over 24,000 edits - albeit most of them on the one wiki.
The previous edit was signed by PuppyOnTheRadio, but he is too lazy to create a signature yet. 02:31 pm 10 Apr 2014
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hey there! Just letting you know, one of the guidelines to adoption is having been active on the Wikia for at least one week, although it usually takes staff members around that long to go through the entire list of adoption requests. If they get to your post before you have reached a week on the wiki they place the adoption on hold.
- On another note all your edits look good so I'm sure the adoption will be successful! Best of luck!
22:05, April 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response response
- Yeah, noticed that in the adoptionarial guidelines. Was going to wait out the week, but I figured no edits over a year, less than 100 pages, IP spam - the wiki itself was never really set up, and after it was abandoned it fell further into disrepair. The sooner I can clear out the cobwebs the better, and rather than trying to grab the sole absent admin, Wikia staff or VSTF, might as well do it myself.
- Thanks for the vote of confidence! The previous edit was signed by PuppyOnTheRadio, but he is too lazy to create a signature yet. 10:14 pm 10 Apr 2014