Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Foopets Wiki

What is your username? NerdCharmed

Please link to the wiki here: http://foopets.wikia.com/wiki/Foopets_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 14

How many days/months have you been editing there? Just one day, so far , but I'll be actively editing it the rest of this week.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? BobaFett2 last edited on February 11, 2010

Any other information: I know that this isn't active and the chances of me being an admin are slim, but I'd like to try to redesign the wiki to make it more appealing and popular to other members of the site.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi, You have to be editing for one week before you are actually allowed to adopt the wiki but continue editing for the net two weeks and you should be able to adopt the wiki remember to edit at least once everyday until Staff can get around to this request. Happy Editing and good luck on the adoption!! Messenger of Heaven (MESSAGE WALL) (CONTRIBUTIONS) 05:55, November 25, 2017 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello, Messenger is correct. According to the "Adoption Guidelines", you have to have edited content pages, for at least a WEEK. Other then that, I suggest you keepediting until staff reveiw this. Good luck with the adoption! HeavyThunder (talk) 03:42, November 26, 2017 (UTC)

Messenger of Heaven and HeavyThunder are correct. You only edited the wiki for one day. If you still want to adopt the wiki, resume editing and do so nearly every day for a full week, then contact me on my message wall to let me know you've done that. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 21:42, November 27, 2017 (UTC)
Thanks for contacting me. Your contributions look good now, and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 16:38, December 11, 2017 (UTC)