Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Footstar Wiki

What is your username? Sheviq

Please link to the wiki here: footstar.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 0

How many days/months have you been editing there? 0

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 14:01, March 14, 2010diff Uberfuzzy

Any other information:

I wanna make from this site complete guide of Footstar for Poland community of the game, but it willn't be possible if anyone even unregistered people will be able to edit the contents and destroy my vision of this.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

To adopt a wiki, you need to have made edits there, among other requirements. Regardless, you can still expand the wiki even if you aren't an admin. Furthermore, you can't disable anonymous editing without a request from staff (unless you want to protect every page manually), and that won't happen unless anonymous editing has caused a persistent problem. Finally, Uberfuzzy isn't an admin there, he's a former member of Wikia staff. The only admin on that wiki is named "Jaymz1987", who seems to have never made any edits anywhere. Schiffy (T|C)

Hi. Schiffy is correct that wikis are community owned projects, intended to be freely editable by anyone. protecting the wiki so others cannot edit it would be against Wikia's Terms of Use, as we do not host private wikis. If you wish to adopt the wiki anyhow, please start editing there, regularly every day or two for at least a week, and also create a tleast one new article. We will check back again. -- Wendy (talk) 05:35, November 30, 2013 (UTC)
Hi. I am closing this request as you have not made any further edits to the wiki. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it! -- Wendy (talk) 05:22, December 20, 2013 (UTC)

NEW REQUEST FOR FOOTSTAR WIKI (footstar.wikia.com)[]

Hi, My user name is Alex Busby, I am currently admin at fsengland.wikia.com
fsengland.wikia.com is a wiki for English players, managers and clubs from footstar.org
But... It is currently doubling up as a wiki for the entire world of Footstar as we do not have access to the overall management of footstar.wikia.com due to previous members creating the wiki and leaving it to become dormant. (There are currently no admins)
The Footstar community would like to gain admin rights to footstar.wikia.com and use it as the official wiki page of Footstar.org
We currently decided that the best thing to do would be to edit the only existing page at footstar.wikia.com (the home page) to display a redirect link to fsegland.wikia.com and a notice regarding our intent to assume admin control in the near future.
We currently use fsengland.wikia.com/Category:World as a temporary measure, but this is causing confusion amonst non english users who are not fully sure they are at the correct wiki.
The Footstar community feels that footstar.wikia.com should be the official global wiki for Footstar.org and that nations wishing to create wiki's focusing on a specific country then it should be done using wiki's such as Footstar England.
Thanks in advance
Yours hopefully
Alex Busby (dewaynepipe@live.com)

Hey, your adoption request, {{{1}}}, is categorized under "Completed requests" and is likely to be overlooked by Staff/Wiki Team. Please file a new request at "{{{1}}} ({{{2}}})" or something like that, at Adoption:Requests. Thanks!

--Love Robin (talk) 18:00, December 20, 2013 (UTC)